Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BoReD!

Well, holidays are over :( and another semester has started :( . I am currently sitting at the TSC (taggart student center) people watching while waiting for Jay since my ballet class was only 15 min long today. I was sick of hearing groups one- up each other and watching crumbs tumble out of mouths, when I remembered I have a BLOG!
Lets start with the Holidays - I had a blast at the Linderman's, getting pelted with the snow that Bart shot from his snow blower, and hearing him uproar in laughter(so funny!). Cross country skiing and staying toasty warm to the point I was sweating, with my new favorite (toasty toe warmers). I loved the ride to Herriman park in the BURB, (they don't make car seats like they used too).We played 2 games of Risk first one resulting in me and Stacey calling it quits cause Justin and Hillary were cheating with the dice and 2nd game Trevor took over the World with Chelsi as his queen. Presents were awesome- New dishes (dark sage green with rustic gold trim) and teal blue extension, and a Nintendo 64 (given by eli - YOU ROCK!). Most of all I was glad to visit my mom(Love you mom!) and celebrate Jay's 23 birthday were i gave him a massage pad for his office chair aka GAMING THRONE! In between Xmas and New years. Hillary, Jay and me went snowshoeing for about 7 minutes and then played and took pictures in the snow. Jay also had the patients to teach me and Hilly to snowboard for 4 hrs at beaver. The results- Kelsey still can't get on her toes, I also fell every time getting off the ski lift and Hillary came home with a battle wound from us colliding. Then came New years with Nate, Steph, Nick and Jess, which in our home lasted 4 days with night sledding,2 games of RISK (never had a winner), late hours of Nick bowling on the Wii, and a dance party where me steph brought down the roof with our giggles. Jess, Steph and I lit up the sky (more like the front yard) with fireworks to bring in the New Year! Happy 2009! May your resolutions be realistic and reachable!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

yea! Wow, you updated. I am so happy. We had fun seeing you guys at Christmas - glad your new year's went well. Come visit us soon.